House and houses in Tuscany
This house with its structure is located in one of the most suggestive areas of southern Tuscany. Peace and sight on the hills with their vineyards and olive groves is fascinating.
The property has about 10,000 square feet, is completely fenced and has an automatic iron gate. Old oaks, cypresses, pines and about 45 olive trees give this property a special touch. A pool (5 x 10 m) with outdoor shower and hot tub in a separate home is the highlight of this property that you use as a home or second home.
The property was restored in the ’80s and rebuilt, always eager to make sure that the traditional Tuscan style is still preserved. It is made of stone, has beamed ceilings and hand-made tiled floor tiles.
The beautiful summer kitchen of Colombo is also a highlight, overlooking the pool and the olive grove, with a brick bread oven.
Also worth mentioning is the cellar with plenty of space to store the precious Tuscan wines.
Home House Specifications:
- Total living area of about 125 m²
- Fully and extensively furnished in Tuscan style
- Ground floor: design of living / dining room-kitchen area. Guest WC / storage room / heating.
- 1st floor: Television / bedroom. Bathroom with shower / WC / bidet and tub with hydromassage.
- Fireplaces in the living room, in the kitchen and in the glass patio on the terrace
- Wooden windows, terracotta tiles (handmade tiles)
- Central heating oil
- Pool 5 x 10m
- About. Covered 75 m² large sun terraces, stained glass windows (sliding glass doors)
- Summer kitchen, enamelled on all sides, of about 20 sqm with access to the pool and home, a brick oven and electric grill.
Guest house specifications:
The property is approximately 80 m from the main house.
An outdoor staircase leads to the bedroom with a bathroom with shower. It can accommodate two or three people. At the entrance is a small patio covered with a beautiful view of the countryside.
On the ground floor is the living room with kitchenette, dining table and TV. Next to it is a storage space that could be extended to a further small shower room (after approval by the Municipality).
The living room opens onto a beautifully integrated, partially covered terrace.
The house is simply furnished, with stone floors and traditional wooden beamed ceilings.
- Position panoramic
- Conditions renovated
- Bedrooms 3
- Land No
- Pool No
- Energy class of the property: g – EPI > 175 kWh/m² year